Application can be to hard porous and non-porous surfaces, hard furnishings and soft furnishings (including mattresses). Not for use on clothing or bedding.
Apply using a Pressure Sprayer.
Facts & Tips
Steps to Use
1. Ensure that sprayer is clean and free of oily residues. If necessary wash out the sprayer with water and detergent before use.
2. Fill the sprayer with the required volume of water. Add the required quantity of Ficam W. Close the sprayer and shake before use. Re-shake after periods of rest.
3. Apply as a coarse spray. For treatment of exposed surfaces use a flat-fan nozzle with an output of 0.5 – 0.7 litre per minute. Such nozzles are normally marked 8002 or 02F80.
4. To spray a single band e.g. at wall/floor junctions hold the nozzle approximately 0.5 metre from the surface to be sprayed and spray at a speed of 0.5 metre per second. This will produce a sprayed band 0.8 metre wide.To spray large areas of surface e.g. carpets, proceed as above but spray overlapping bands 0.5 metre apart. This will ensure an even coverage of spray.
5. To spray cracks and crevices, use a pin-stream nozzle or special crack and crevice extension.
Active ingredient 80% w/w bendiocarb.