The gun is made of plastic and metal parts that can be easily cleaned. Due to its low weight, it can easily be used for a long time. The plastic axis is the amount of pre-set gel under the action of the pressure created by a built-in spring.
Facts & Tips
1. Push the Plunger Rod of the Bait Gun inside the Syringe by 1~1.5 cm;
2. Insert Plunger Head obliquely into the Syringe to evacuate air in between the space;
3. Push the Pluger Rod smoothly until the Plunger Head reach to the set the base of Syringe to the Bait Gun;
4. Remove the Syringe Tip and pull the Trigger smoothly;
5. Check the Gel amount and reset the Gel Control Stopper if needed;
6. Take reverse procedure when needed to separate the Bait Gun from Syringe;